Pete Williams joins Clay Clark and Dr Z of the Thrivetime Show, and teaches how you can double your business by making small (10%) improvements. He also breaks down his new book Cadence while sharing about his relationship with best-selling authors Tim Ferris and Robert Greene.
They also talk about:
- What errors he made along the path to success that slowed down his success
- What are the things that you need to do before you start a business
- What is the #1 book that every entrepreneur needs to read
- What is something that he would do with his business if he were 100% confident that it would not fail
- What is a skill that if someone had would double their business
- What online resources he recommends to entrepreneurs
- What is the best coaching and advice he could give to entrepreneurs
- And more
Listen to this episode now and find out how you can get the audiobook version of Pete’s book for free: https://www.thrivetimeshow.com/business-podcasts/how-small-improvements-10-wins-in-7-critical-categories-can-double-any-business-with-australian-entrepreneur-pete-williams/.