The Outsource Offshore event held at The Leveson Hotel last March 10, 2011 was a success.
The ‘no spin, no hype and definitely no PowerPoint’ discussion delved on opportunities and issues around outsourcing. Among the questions that Pete and the other panelists touched on were:
- What online tools are available?
- What do you need to consider when making the outsource offshore decision?
- How do you find the right people for everyday support and build a relationship?
- How do you effectively spec a website when you are a marketer, not an IT project manager?
- What are the real costs and are there productivity gains?
- How do you integrate this into the rest of your business?
- What are the success stories and what are the traps?
The event was organised by The Churchill Club, a social venture that seeks to improve Victorian capabilities around technology entrepreneurship.
Download the PDF summary of the topics and the services mentioned during the event (put together by The Churchill Club) here.