WHEN: Friday, 22 June 2012
TIME: 8:30am (9am start) to 4pm (followed by drinks)
WHERE: State Library, Melbourne
Here’s the link: http://conquertheweb.com.au.
Over the past four years, Anthill Magazine has trained more than 200 business builders during our intimate and exclusive 15-person workshops.
We think that’s pretty impressive… but not good enough!
That’s why, on 22 June 2012, we’re shaking things up. We’ve booked a 200-person venue, we’ve assembled a small posse of awesome educators, and we’ve slashed the price to less than 10% of the original workshop cost. (That’s right. This event is super-super-affordable.)
Here are 10 reasons why you SHOULD attend this event.
It’s essential to us that you leave this event with concrete tools and tactics that you can apply to your business. Here are just 10 reasons to attend:
1. Discover how Lorna Jane amassed a passionate Facebook fanbase of over 500,000 fans
2. Learn how to apply physical-world marketing techniques to online platforms
3. Be taught how to locate, apply and master online tools to automate your job
4. Discover how to use social media as a business development tool (It’s not a play-thing!)
5. Learn how to create your own SEO strategy (that won’t require a PhD in coding)
6. Gain techniques to gather pre-qualified leads or get people into your cafe or shop
7. Acquire strategies and tools to become a sought-after industry leader
8. Learn how to measure what’s working and what’s not (ignorance is NOT bliss)
9. Be given opportunities to network and learn alongside like-minded business builders
10. Plus… discover the four-part process that transformed Anthill from a print magazine into one of Australia’s Top 50 Business & Finance sites… on a budget of only $900.
Online marketing needn’t be expensive. Technology is not the hard part. Strategy is key.
At this event, we’ll walk you through the four-part process that we believe drives all success online. What is the four-part process? Click here.
Thanks and I hope to see you there!
Yours faithfully, James Tuckerman.